Instagram Captions for girls | Insta Status, Quotes

Insta Captions Collection

Instagram-Captions
1.Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.

2.Wakeup and Makeup.

3.I’m no beauty queen, I’m just beautiful me.

4.What she tackles she conquers.

5.Grace always conquers..!

6.I run on coffee, sarcasm, and lipstick.

7.I meant to burn down the Earth and Grafitti the Sky..!

8.Be such a good soul that people crave your vibes.

9.The way you carry a style reflects your personality.
Insta-captions
10.Spark will ignite.

11.Let’s eyes do the talking.

12.Choose kindness and laugh often.

13.I would rather be strong because Prettiness fades over time..!

Instagram Captions for Girls


14.As if I’m on fire from within, the Moon
lives in the lining of my skin.


15.Life led me down a path, I didn’t foresee, yet I winded upright, where I was meant to be.


16.A flower doesn’t think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.


17.Let your smile be the “Expecto Patronum” against all the negativity around.


18.Dream the impossible because dreams do come true.

19.Little girl with dreams become a woman with vision.

20.Once a queen, always a queen.

21.Curls run the world.

22.No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s Beauty.


23.Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous.


24.Girl with big hair and full of secrets.


25.I’m strong, I’m beautiful, I am enough.


26.I am a crafty girl, I make things, lots of things.


27.Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins.

28.Be brave, be kind, be you.

Instagram Status For Girl's


29.Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

30.People will stare make it worthwhile.


31.Better to be the one who smiled than the one didn’t smile back.

32.I’m wearing the smile that you gave me.

33.Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you.

34.Because all you need is faith to begin.

35.It’s all about the glow.


36.Once in a while, blow your own mind.

37.A little more kindness, a little less judgment.


38.No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.

39.Glow in your own light.


40.Keep your friends close, enemies closer and lipstick closest.

41.Beautiful individual that creates hell.


42.I’m beautiful coz God makes no mistakes.

43.Cinderella never asks for a prince.


44.You’re the king, baby I’m your queen.

45.Who is that hot thing I see out there? That’s me, standing in the mirror!

46.Talk less, smile more.

Instagram Quotes For Girl's


47.Flaunt in our own way.

48.Smile and shine.

49.I’m not short, I’m concentrated awesome.

50.I actually wear glasses because I need them to see.

51.I don’t always make sense, but when I do, I don’t.

52.Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink.

53.Life isn’t perfect. But my Hair is!

54.Aye, I’m just feeling my vibes right now, I’m feeling myself.

55.Once a while someone amazing comes along! And here I am.

56.Not trying stop-motion, just happy and retarded.

57.Cute but psycho, yet cute.

Girls Attitude Status in English


58.I just wanna spend the rest of my life laughing.

59.Purity of heart and sincerity in smile.

60.If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine..!

61.I’m the girl you’ve always wanted.

62.This queen doesn’t need a king.

63.No-one can be just like me anyway.

64.Kill them with kindness and bury them with smile.

65.Armed with coffee, contour and confidence.

66.Hope you look beautiful today,but not as pretty as me.

67.Keep your heels, head, and standards high.

68.Never lower your standards for a guy, make him raise his standards for you!

Girls Attitude Instagram Status

69.“Don’t compare me to other girls. There’s no competition. I’m one of a kind.”

70.Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.”

71.If you treat me like a queen, I’ll treat you like a king. If you treat me like a game, I’ll show you exactly how it’s played.”

72.Smartness is a perfect beauty.”

73.“Good girls are those which can help people, bad girls have no time to help.”


74.“My mind makes me a girl, my attitude a bitch and my class a lady.”


75.I taught your boyfriend that little thing you like.”

76.You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.”

Girls attitude quotes for Instagram


77.Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.”

78.Beauty is only skin deep but the attitude is to the bone!”

79.“Not all men are fools, some stay bachelor.

80.I love the confidence that makeup gives me.”

81.“His story is History, my story is Mystery.”

82.Keep your heels, head, and standards high.”

83.“Girls who do not ask for much, deserve it all.”

84.Always act like you are wearing an invisible crown.”

85.I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I am not the girl that everyone’s had.”

86.“Do not search for a man that will solve all your problems, he would not. Find one that would not let you face them alone.”

87.Sometimes I wish I was a little girl again because bruised knees heal faster than broken hearts.”

88.All girls want is a guy who is taller than her so she can wrap her arms around his neck when they hug and kiss.”

89.Make a girl happy. That is the most amazing feeling she can ever experience.”

90.Every girl needs a good guy who can help her laugh when she thinks she will never smile again.”

91.Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.”

92.No matter what a woman looks like, if she is confident, she is sexy.”

93.A confident woman wears a smile and has this air of comfort-ability and pleasantness about her.”

94.A girl should be like a Butterfly. Pretty to see and hard to catch.”

95.Be what you want to be, be the girl you supposed to be and forget the world.”


96.Why cannot mosquitoes suck out my fat instead?”

97.Be what you want to be, be the girl you supposed to be and forget the world.”

98.Remember one thing, you might be a PLAYER. But I am the GAME.”

99.An ugly personality destroys a pretty face.”

100.90% of the time I say ‘BRB’ it just means I don’t want to talk to you anymore.”

101.Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.”

102.A confident woman wears a smile and has this air of comfort-ability and pleasantness about her.”

103.I’ll never be perfect, but I can be better.”

104.A rule every girl should live by: Just because she’s beautiful does not mean you aren’t!”

105.Everyone has an annoying friend. If you don’t have one, it’s probably you.”

Read More:-

Post a Comment

1. कमेंट बॉक्स में किसी भी प्रकार की लिंक ना पेस्ट करें।
2. कमेंट में गलत शब्दों का प्रयोग ना करें।

Previous Post Next Post